Word Pong Get Along
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you currently playing?

+8
Wish
Sakura
Frigid
Atomtroll
DiitMiaMon
Jay'98
Admin - AutisAwsome
DQ187
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:43 pm

coz animal crossing peeps are better than real friends. in new leaf one at least. in original they were pretty demanding of you like that one ass hole friend who always asking u for stuff and then tells everyone u are a jerk if u don't do it for them even though they could easily do it themselves. u leave them for a day anf they yell at you. don't give them a specific piece of furniture by sundown then they go ballistic saying u are unthathful although u tried everything to do it and their was no way of actually doing it on that day. I am so glad they made them less picky and bossy in new leaf. they are so cheerful and they ask u nicely for stuff and u get a choice of whether to do it and what time and such. then u try anf if u can't they just forget about it and give u another task the next day. awesome! the only time they would be disappointed in you is if you continusouly nicked their stuff when they tell u to gift it to someone or if you hit them with items or if u don't visit their house or let them visit yours when u already agreed to with a set time. that's a ok and makes sense. hell in the original they blamed u for posting letters without perfect spelling complaining they don't get it and even when u tried to perfect it they still wont get it. new leaf is way better than the original by FAR! sorry I guess this turned into a rant. I guess I am in that kind of mood I have had bad news today and so had a bad day so far so I am kinda stressed and such forgive my rantiness
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

https://wordponggetalong.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by Jay'98 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:03 pm

What are you currently playing? - Page 3 Ficcha11
Jay'98
Jay'98
woah hold on now thats enough posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:33 pm

there goes jay trying to make a meme again and failing
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 am

not this time
just pointing out a weird thing you said
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:56 pm

I still think that was said awesomely
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiitMiaMon Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:44 am

sounds like real friends to me
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:56 am

people are weird
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomtroll Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 am

that black rabbit is the stuff of nightmares and total wart is perfect for war hammer
Atomtroll
Atomtroll
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:18 am

I played assassins creed one again recently and new vid will be up soon. I did surprisingly well and finally into more story line
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum