Word Pong Get Along
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you currently playing?

+8
Wish
Sakura
Frigid
Atomtroll
DiitMiaMon
Jay'98
Admin - AutisAwsome
DQ187
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are you currently playing? Empty What are you currently playing?

Post by DQ187 Mon May 02, 2016 4:12 am

I've sorta been all over the place with games lately! Just beat thru Ratchet and Clank for PS4 which was alot of fun! Beat thru it almost 3 times now and only missing one trophy for a platinum! Me and the girlfriend played thru it together so now we moved onto some other Ratchet and Clank games. Played thru Full Frontal Assault which i liked alot more than i thought I would. Its like a base defense version of Ratchet and Clank! Alot of fun 2 player! Then we moved onto All 4 One which I'd never played. Its pretty fun but sorta looses the classic Ratchet gameplay feel for some reason. Then today we played thru about half of Tools of Destruction which I've played thru a few times but not since it came out. Man, i remember that game looking amazing back when PS3 was first out but after playing the new one on PS4 its starting to look a little dated. Still alot of fun though! Kinda funny seeing the "Sixaxis" gameplay sections pop up. I remember when they were weirdly thrown into alot of the first PS3 games and quickly brushed aside! Razz

Besides that, in my own time I've been playing alot of Turbografx and DS. Picked up alot of new DS games this year so far, trying to fill gaps in the collection with games i'd been wanting for a while so I've been playing a bunch of em! On Turbo I've mainly been playing shooters like Air Zonk and Super Star Soldier, trying to Beat those 2 finally which I've been struggling with. I did just beat and 1CC Dead Moon which felt good! Also play a few rounds of Devils Crush and Time Cruise here and there!

On DS I've been playing a bit of everything, Meteos, Ninja Town, Big Bang Mini, Contra 4, Metal Slug 7, Scurge, Viewtiful Joe, Tokyo Beat Down, Legend of Kage 2 & Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ to name a few! Cool

In between those, I've been sinking some time into Bravely Second for 3DS which I've been enjoying quite a bit! Plays and feels just like Default which is nice. I thought it was cool how the demo was sort of its own little story which leads up to the beginning of the real game! Looking forward to sinking some more time into it!

Anyways, what r u currently playing?
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing? Empty Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 02, 2016 9:47 am

sorry I couldn't respond to this sooner but it was very late and had to go to bed Embarassed

WOW that is a lot of gaming you doing there Shocked I used to play games like crazy to but recently I haven't played much but I am getting back into it but slower this time. I am starting off my awesome gaming spree with Fallout 3 which I actually haven't played before and I am loving it! Very Happy
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

https://wordponggetalong.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Mon May 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Awesome! I loved Fallout 3! Played so much of that game! Probably my second most plsyed game next to Oblivion!
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 02, 2016 2:04 pm

DQ187 wrote:Awesome! I loved Fallout 3! Played so much of that game! Probably my second most plsyed game next to Oblivion!

have you played Skyrim? Question I love that game! Razz I love oblivion to though. It's better in some ways than Skyrim, mainly because you can kill all the guards lol that was amazing when I first did that Smile
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

right now i'm just dipping in and out of skyrim. i've got an idea of what i want to do but since i'm trying to get the best stats i leave it for when i've got more brain. also what the hell is "Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ"
Jay'98
Jay'98
woah hold on now thats enough posts

Back to top Go down

Post by DiitMiaMon Thu May 05, 2016 2:03 am

you wouldn'tt like it jay
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Thu May 05, 2016 4:10 am

Jay'98 wrote:right now i'm just dipping in and out of skyrim. i've got an idea of what i want to do but since i'm trying to get the best stats i leave it for when i've got more brain. also what the hell is "Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ"
Only the greatest DS games known to man! affraid
Lol, I'm actually pretty new to it, only had it for a few months but its alot of fun! Just look up the trailer and tell me it doesn't look like the greatest game

Yeah, i played the hell out of Skyrim as well but i think i played Oblivion more because it seemed more fresh at the time. Skyrim is great but after playing so much Oblivion and Fallout 3, i think i was just a little burnt out. I still put in like 200 hours into skyrim but probably 500 into Oblivion. I was just more into it at the time and cant bring myself to put in that amount of time in any game again i dont think. I've had Fallout 4 since launch and have only put in about 80 hours compared to probably 300 in Fallout 3.
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Thu May 05, 2016 2:32 pm

DQ187 wrote:
Only the greatest DS games known to man! affraid
Lol, I'm actually pretty new to it, only had it for a few months but its alot of fun! Just look up the trailer and tell me it doesn't look like the greatest game

Yeah, i played the hell out of Skyrim as well but i think i played Oblivion more because it seemed more fresh at the time. Skyrim is great but after playing so much Oblivion and Fallout 3, i think i was just a little burnt out. I still put in like 200 hours into skyrim but probably 500 into Oblivion. I was just more into it at the time and cant bring myself to put in that amount of time in any game again i dont think. I've had Fallout 4 since launch and have only put in about 80 hours compared to probably 300 in Fallout 3.

looks like a rail shooter. kinda cool though. I admit jay wont like it and it is not my kind of genre but I might give it a go if I find it cheap in the shops somewhere Wink
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Thu May 05, 2016 7:48 pm

so it's a lockstep 2D scrolling shooter with 3D graphics. doesn't look as hard as others i've played but even in the footage it looks rather clunky
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Thu May 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Jay'98 wrote:so it's a lockstep 2D scrolling shooter with 3D graphics. doesn't look as hard as others i've played but even in the footage it looks rather clunky
So how come Auti said Jay wouldn't like it? What kind of games are you into? Or not into?

I like it and don't think its clunky at all you just gotta be quick with your reaction, who ever is playing in the demo doesn't seem to be very good, lol.
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Fri May 06, 2016 12:01 am

usually if mon says i wont like it it's because it's rude
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Fri May 06, 2016 12:03 am

it just not his cup of tea either as it were Smile I would say it is more of a casual style of that genre so it is more likely to appeal to people who don't play rail shooters too much but I don't know just guessing Razz
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Fri May 06, 2016 4:09 am

Ah, i enjoy a good rail shooter. Im not like a buff or anything but i still have my Panzer Dragoons for Saturn and i really like Sin and Punishment on Wii to name a few! I think i just like Zombie BBQ because its so unique for the DS. And in concept I'd say. I mean you start out as Little Red Riding Hood om her way to grandmas house who turns out to be a crazy bed ridden lady you gotta fight then on to Hansel and Gretel where it turns out Gretel went crazy and ate Hansel. Then to Pinocchio and by the end you're basically fighting Godzilla in Tokyo! Razz games just fun! Sorry for spoilers.
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomtroll Fri May 06, 2016 4:33 am

that game is my thing. i'll check it out. i'm currently playing Green Versus Fury. It's a madness combat style shoot fest made by a friend of mine. We've been passing it around but not sure whether to share online.
Atomtroll
Atomtroll
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 am

Atomtroll wrote:that game is my thing. i'll check it out. i'm currently playing Green Versus Fury. It's a madness combat style shoot fest made by a friend of mine. We've been passing it around but not sure whether to share online.
By shoot fest do you mean fps? Or shoot em up? :bounce: im a big shoot em up fan!
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomtroll Fri May 06, 2016 4:59 am

like Madness Combat
Atomtroll
Atomtroll
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Fri May 06, 2016 5:31 pm

it's a flash game on Newgrounds. was very popular back when indie games were practically non-existent.
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Fri May 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Ah, yeah, i dont know anything about that.
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Fri May 06, 2016 6:06 pm

it's a 2D side view platformer with guns you aim via the mouse cursor. you can customize your character a lot and it's just an onslaught of similar characters that run on A.I. that you have to shoot.

What are you currently playing? Screen10
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

you prob should be OK to post a link here as long as actually their own game and doesn't borrow copyrighted content. if it is casual and uses all sort of stock images or something then best to share it elsewhere. gotta be careful of the provider of the forum
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigid Sat May 07, 2016 12:17 am

why does green versus fury sound really familiar
Frigid
Frigid
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Sat May 07, 2016 2:22 am

Jay'98 wrote:it's a 2D side view platformer with guns you aim via the mouse cursor. you can customize your character a lot and it's just an onslaught of similar characters that run on A.I. that you have to shoot.

That looks pretty Fun!! Razz
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat May 07, 2016 5:14 pm

it's addicting
Sakura
Sakura
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Wish Mon May 09, 2016 3:41 am

DQ187 wrote:
Jay'98 wrote:it's a 2D side view platformer with guns you aim via the mouse cursor. you can customize your character a lot and it's just an onslaught of similar characters that run on A.I. that you have to shoot.

That looks pretty Fun!! Razz

hella fun!
Wish
Wish
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by S3O Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 am

unless they are easily offended
S3O
S3O
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum