Word Pong Get Along
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far

+8
S3O
Wish
Sakura
Frigid
Atomtroll
DQ187
Jay'98
Admin - AutisAwsome
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Empty Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Maxresdefault

http://n4g.com/news/1899647/uncharted-4-first-impressions-better-than-tlou-includes-the-best-boss-fight-in-the-series-so-far

below is an excert from the page in above link

Uncharted 4, one of the most anticipated games due this year (and perhaps the most anticipated game since the launch of PlayStation 4), will be available soon for everyone. However, there are some lucky early owners who were able to get their hands on the game before the official release, scheduled for May 10.

The first impressions are extremely positive overall. For example, Neogaf user Skele7on is so impressed with Uncharted 4 that he would rate it above The Last of Us, Naughty Dog’s PlayStation 3 masterpiece and winner of many 2013 GOTY awards.

here are some more beautiful screenshots from the link Very Happy

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_cave

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_shotting

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_island

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_forest

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_boat

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_well

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Uncharted4_cutscene

I am very glad to hear it is a good game. I loved the last 3 and I was worried it was going to lose its cool over the later titles but it seems OK thank goodness! Very Happy What do you guys think? Are you excited to play it? let me know! Razz
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

https://wordponggetalong.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Empty Re: Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far

Post by Jay'98 Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 pm

looks great but the one problem with stills is that when you're actually playing the game a lot of it is lost whilst trying just to play the game. these locations look like pretty specific locations so not everything in the game is gonna look this crisp
Jay'98
Jay'98
woah hold on now thats enough posts

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far Empty Re: Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Jay'98 wrote:looks great but the one problem with stills is that when you're actually playing the game a lot of it is lost whilst trying just to play the game. these locations look like pretty specific locations so not everything in the game is gonna look this crisp

true true Suspect
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Thu May 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Very excited for this game! Looks awesome and some reviews are already trickling in and all have been really positive so far! Got my Collectors Edition pre ordered! Razz should be here Tuesday!
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Thu May 05, 2016 11:48 pm

DQ187 wrote:Very excited for this game! Looks awesome and some reviews are already trickling in and all have been really positive so far! Got my Collectors Edition pre ordered! Razz should be here Tuesday!

you lucky sod! Mad
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Fri May 06, 2016 4:18 am

Admin - AutisAwsome wrote:
DQ187 wrote:Very excited for this game! Looks awesome and some reviews are already trickling in and all have been really positive so far! Got my Collectors Edition pre ordered! Razz should be here Tuesday!

you lucky sod! Mad
Are you getting it? pale
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomtroll Fri May 06, 2016 4:43 am

aw yeah. uncharted is gonna look great. just like the PSV
Atomtroll
Atomtroll
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Fri May 06, 2016 5:44 pm

i've always wanted to get into the uncharted series. reminds me a lot of the old tomb raiders
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Fri May 06, 2016 6:58 pm

that ending to the first uncharted though

uncharted 1 spoiler:
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigid Sat May 07, 2016 12:28 am

honestly though what did you expect?
Frigid
Frigid
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Sat May 07, 2016 12:29 am

Frigid wrote:honestly though what did you expect?

anything other than that. the game was semi realistic until then
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigid Sat May 07, 2016 1:07 am

you can't expect them to write a good finish
Frigid
Frigid
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Sat May 07, 2016 1:08 am

Frigid wrote:you can't expect them to write a good finish

they wrote the rest of the game well enough. all they needed was a simple round-it-up ending like 'they get the treasure and then leave' but then...this...happened. I guess they ran out of ideas
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigid Sat May 07, 2016 1:45 am

the whole game was build up. they can write that but they have no idea how to make a climax. why do you think they still haven't found the damn treasure yet
Frigid
Frigid
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Sat May 07, 2016 2:15 am

Admin - AutisAwsome wrote:
Frigid wrote:you can't expect them to write a good finish

they wrote the rest of the game well enough. all they needed was a simple round-it-up ending like 'they get the treasure and then leave' but then...this...happened. I guess they ran out of ideas
Ah it wasn't too bad. I actually liked the creep factor that came into the game at that part and if you think about it, there was a little weirdness at the end of Uncharted 2 and thats one of the most well regarded Uncharted games. Plus they pretty much explain why the creatures are like that. It wasn't just random monsters. I think if they are writing stories about unknown lost cities and things they can sorta play on the unknown. Look at the Indiana Jones movies. Each one has its own weird element to em. Ark of the Covenant goin all crazy, heart rippin tribe in Temple, and all that business at the end of Last Crusade!
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Sat May 07, 2016 2:23 am

i agree. the crystal skulls aliens is not too freaky for indiana jones when you compare it to the rest of the series
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 am

I still have to disagree but I just hate it when anybody brings
uncharted 1 ending spoiler:
in at random at the end of a series. It happens so often and often it comes out of nowhere and has no purpose and is never mentioned again. I guess in the context of uncharted it was a little better than most and if it does actually run through to uncharted 2 (I haven't played much of that one yet) then I guess it is OK.

Last edited by Admin - AutisAwsome on Mon May 09, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat May 07, 2016 5:33 pm

uncharted 1 spoiler:
are cheap

Last edited by Admin - AutisAwsome on Mon May 09, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler warning)
Sakura
Sakura
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by DQ187 Sat May 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Admin - AutisAwsome wrote:I still have to disagree but I just hate it when anybody brings zombies in at random at the end of a series. It happens so often and often it comes out of nowhere and has no purpose and is never mentioned again. I guess in the context of uncharted it was a little better than most and if it does actually run through to uncharted 2 (I haven't played much of that one yet) then I guess it is OK.
Well they dont go as far as the first one but theres a little weirdness. I understand how you feel though! Smile i remember thinking it was a little strange when i first played!
DQ187
DQ187
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Wish Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 am

i guess that's the only charted territory they explored
Wish
Wish
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by S3O Mon May 09, 2016 5:43 am

how can anything be uncharted nowadays with satellites
S3O
S3O
Growing Sapling
Growing Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blang Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 am

not directly like with maps and such but as a metaphor yeah
a concept can be uncharted territory
Blang
Blang
posting beginner
posting beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Mon May 09, 2016 9:19 am

yeah, i think that's obviously what was meant
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Blang wrote:not directly like with maps and such but as a metaphor yeah
a concept can be uncharted territory

that should have been the name for this game! Shocked
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Mon May 09, 2016 4:22 pm

More info on this game has been released check it out!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted-4s-second-day-one-update-revealed/1100-6439618/

Uncharted 4's Second Day-One Update Revealed

"General fixes and improvements" are included with the small patch.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted-4-is-a-technical-powerhouse-analysis-say/1100-6439617/

Uncharted 4 Is a "Technical Powerhouse," Analysis Says

"The best-looking console game we've ever tested."
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next