Word Pong Get Along
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Bout / Fatal Fury / Art of Fighting / King of Fighters

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Bout / Fatal Fury / Art of Fighting / King of Fighters - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Bout / Fatal Fury / Art of Fighting / King of Fighters

Post by DiitMiaMon Fri May 27, 2016 7:09 am

normally when you see a game series with 12 different names or more it's because the americans have tried to release it as stand alone games but this series already has 6 different names because SNK actually kept changing the name in japan. So far i think they are the only ones to do that other than dynasty warriors and that horrible konami series.

fight is my favorite series and it kinda ruins it when they cameo characters from their other games in it but at least they are well thought out unlike SNKVCC. I can't believe they bought Akira though. That game series is the balls.
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Real Bout / Fatal Fury / Art of Fighting / King of Fighters - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Bout / Fatal Fury / Art of Fighting / King of Fighters

Post by Jay'98 Fri May 27, 2016 8:13 am

i only understood half of that

tell me about the Akira game series and the crap konami thing
Jay'98
Jay'98
woah hold on now thats enough posts

Back to top Go down

Post by DiitMiaMon Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:15 am

the "Undead" series (generic title i know) was the flagship for konami. Other than Castlevania nobody seems to know it but they reference it constantly in other konami things.

SNK bought the rights to make Akira games exclusively a decade after the movie came out. It was when there was a sudden boom for the old movie and they made comics, animated series, movies and games but nobody cares to remember it because it wasn't like the original.

fight is the name of the series king of fighters and art of fighting is from. SNKVCC or SVC to americans is a series of games with snk and capcom characters. the fighting games are okay or at least the fighting parts. they also made a puzzle game like tetris, a few karting games, many card games and multiple rail shooters. also they had a whole dating sim / rpg thing that went south real fast.
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:26 am

i knew all about the svc thing already. i have millennium edition and have played Pocket Gems and Mr.Karate Funtime Special. Also i think the Sakura scene is probably why we haven't seen it around.

didn't know Castlevania was part of a bigger series but i did know that Son of Dracula and Frankie were part of it.

also, they made a new movie, an animated series and a new comic book of Akira?! affraid why haven't i heard of this before?
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 pm

lol I don't even know what this topic about but that sounded like a lot of bombs there mon. not too successful company
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

https://wordponggetalong.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DiitMiaMon Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:53 am

fail and win go hand in hand
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 pm

wo-
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by DiitMiaMon Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:31 pm

they aare like evil twins of each other
DiitMiaMon
DiitMiaMon
Persistent poster
Persistent poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:27 pm

no they not. often one who wins wins over and over. often one who fails fails over and over. wins after loads of fails is one in a million
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:53 pm

cure you predefined fate
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 am

wha?
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2