Word Pong Get Along
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Empty what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations?

Post by Jay'98 Tue May 10, 2016 1:31 pm

are we allowed to discuss them openly on here since it's not a Puppy Paws specific forum?
can we briefly mention them in other topics?
can we have topics about them specifically?
is that just for games or for other things too?
what if it falls under another category and is actually in context, for example Albion in a "your writing" topic?
are we allowed to use meme pictures involving them if they are still relevant to the topic at hand?
are we allowed to trend memes from Puppy Paws legitimately or just memes others would understand?
is failcode allowed?
is wellian allowed?
can we talk about events on Puppy Paws here?
do you allow friendly conflicts like mock wars and teams from Puppy Paws i.e. Team Red, Team Yellow, etc?
are people allowed to use group accounts or should the people register as separate members?
Jay'98
Jay'98
woah hold on now thats enough posts

Back to top Go down

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Empty Re: what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations?

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Tue May 10, 2016 2:29 pm

1) You are allowed to talk about them as much as you like as long as they are in their own topic within the forum so it doesn't get too distracting and confusing for other members which aren't involved. If it is popular enough, I could create a new section for you to put the stuff in. Very Happy
2) Of course you can I'm not a Nazi or something but just please try to keep it mostly in the appropriate topics and forum sections.
3) yes I just said that
4) I don't quite understand this question coz it is worded a bit weird but although this forum is named after games and has extensive gaming topics, it is always open for more sections if high demand (see what I said earlier)
5) You can briefly mention it and discuss it in other topics if it is appropriate such as probably the writing topic but if you want to have a full blown discussion then make a separate topic in the right section as I said before
6) if they are relevant, yes! why not?
7) Well it is probably best to use memes others would understand unless in the appropriate topic. You wouldn't go up to a stranger and say 'gotta go fast! HAHA!' when you have no idea if they are a sonic fan would you? It would probably just confuse things
8 ) Failcode is a rather confusing and specific language so I would say you would have to have to separate section or topic to put that in. It would leave people out if you just went on a full failcode discussion in the middle of another topic.
9) same as above. only in right topic, not in others
10) you can mention it in other topics but again, it would probably be better if you kept to a certain section or topic
11) Roleplay you mean? yeah sure! Just don't let it get too heated otherwise I am gonna have to intervene and again, keep it in the right topic or it will get confusing. I actually have a roleplay specific settings for the forum which I could use so give the word if you wish for that but I can't guarantee it would be only in one topic or only profile options and so on.
12) I would prefer they would be separate members but if they want to share an account I can't say no. They can do what they want with their account.

few! done! Anymore questions or don't understand then just tell me but I think I don't need to tell you that. Finally an opportunity to be like a moderator. Is it bad that I feel awesome for this Embarassed
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

https://wordponggetalong.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Empty Re: what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations?

Post by Jay'98 Tue May 10, 2016 3:25 pm

more power to you. i can't wait for mon's input on this being the admin of Puppy Paws and all
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by PeteyWave Tue May 10, 2016 6:23 pm

you say relevant topics but can we make as many PPP topics as we like as long as it's in the appropriate forum or do we need a special section for just PPP stuff
PeteyWave
PeteyWave
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 pm

PeteyWave wrote:you say relevant topics but can we make as many PPP topics as we like as long as it's in the appropriate forum or do we need a special section for just PPP stuff

If you wanna make tons of topics then yes an entire section will be needed to keep it clean otherwise all other members will see is PPP everywhere
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Tue May 10, 2016 10:47 pm

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? 51681210

this topic is approved by the grylls of happiness. respond to this post and you'll be forever happiness always yes
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by PeteyWave Wed May 11, 2016 12:37 am

grylls looks deluded by the image of your adoring fanboy jay
PeteyWave
PeteyWave
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed May 11, 2016 12:40 am

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Screen20
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Screen27
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Screen26
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Screen28

jays creepy fanboy is hilarious so far Razz lol!
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeteyWave Wed May 11, 2016 12:42 am

new creepy jay's fanboy meme
PeteyWave
PeteyWave
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 am

PeteyWave wrote:new creepy jay's fanboy meme

but it will disappear when he gets more posts :C
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Wed May 11, 2016 12:51 am

unless you move the goal posts
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by PeteyWave Wed May 18, 2016 5:55 am

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Tumblr10

Jay's Adoring Fanboy wrote:you will never be rid of me
PeteyWave
PeteyWave
friendly face
friendly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombie Wed May 18, 2016 7:17 am

what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad10
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad11
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad12
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad13
Bombie
Bombie
Super Bro
Super Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 am

i love it
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombie Wed May 18, 2016 11:10 am

Bombie wrote:what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad10
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad11
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad12
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad13

Jay'98 wrote:what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad14
Bombie
Bombie
Super Bro
Super Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Wed May 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Bombie wrote:
Bombie wrote:what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad10

Jay'98 wrote:what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Jaysad14

Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 pm

you know 4chan will prob find this and make it a meme at some point and they will have no idea where it came from
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed May 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Jay'98 wrote:
Bombie wrote:
what is your stance on Monsterville, Albion and other Puppy Paws creations? Skyrim10

Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Wed May 18, 2016 2:43 pm

well done
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - AutisAwsome Wed May 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Jay'98 wrote:well done

I need a bow emoti
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin - AutisAwsome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombie Thu May 19, 2016 4:18 am

even more emoji
Bombie
Bombie
Super Bro
Super Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Thu May 19, 2016 4:19 am

why
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombie Sun May 22, 2016 12:47 pm

and here it is
kneeling not worthy
Bombie
Bombie
Super Bro
Super Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay'98 Sun May 22, 2016 1:28 pm

bow to me i am the king
Jay'98
Jay'98

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombie Mon May 23, 2016 12:31 am

Evil or Very Mad
Bombie
Bombie
Super Bro
Super Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum